Skip to Content
- 1/2 Cup Pickle Brine (Pick your favorite, we make our own so we of course favor that.)
- Fistful of Dill
- 1 – TBSP olive oil
- 1 – Tsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 – Medium Carrot Diced (Small)
- 2 – Stalks Celery Diced (Small)
- 1 – Large Pickle Diced (Small)
- 4 – Large Russet Potatoes (Diced)
- Dice the potatoes into bite sized portions. Cook in boiling water until softened.
- While the potatoes are cooking, blend the brine, dill, olive oil, and vinegar (Add salt and pepper to taste). Blend well and reserve for the salad.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, remove from the boiling water and chill. (either douse with cold water or spread it onto a cookie tray and chill in the fridge).
- Once the potatoes are chilled, mix the dressing in and then serve cold.