- 2 & 1/4 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp chili pepper
- 1 cup unsalted butter (can substitute 1/2 butter and 1/2 shortening)
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 large eggs
1 Bag chocolate chips
- Combine the wet goods in the mixer and cream the butter, eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- While the butter is creaming combine the dry goods in a large bowl, use a large fork to mix up all the dry goods.
- Once the wet goods are creamed well, slowly add the dry mixture to the mixer.
- Once completely combined add the chocolate chips.
- Spoon teaspoon sized balls on to baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 375 F for 10 to 12 minutes depending on the oven and the size of the cookies. Remove from the oven when golden brown.
Check out the how-to video on YouTube at Team Nomad